The UX Researcher at Roastar will reveal consumers needs by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with other teams to prioritize and develop new product features.
• Use your collected insights to reduce friction and enhance usability for users across our entire digital experience.
• Guide the product team to prioritize what user problems should be solved. • Validate design through user testing
• Own the user research pipeline from consumer interviews to multivariate user testing.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, & web development
• Build personas, creating user journeys, experience maps, user flows and other internal documents.
• Generate usability reports, behavioral analytic reports, and competitive analysis reports.
• Analyze research findings and summarize in summaries with actionable insights.
• 3+ years of industry UX Research experience
• Demonstrable experience with different qualitative research methods including usability, 1:1 interviews, concept testing, ethnographic-style fieldwork, group discussions, card sorting, workshops, remote studies, etc.
• Demonstrable experience with quantitative research techniques.
• Experience partnering with engineers to do preliminary research on features, products, and/or services.
• Experience in an Agile environment, ideally Scrum.
• Experience analyzing data from UX Analytics software.
• Experience visualizing complex workflows and communicating those to other teams.
• Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year