Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
Tin Tie Application, Valve Application, Sorting, Packaging, Material Handling
- Operate tin tie equipment
- Operate manual valve equipment
- Prepare and package bag orders
- Assist in preparing, organizing, and packaging label shipments
- Assist bag equipment operators, as needed
- Review orders placed in our quality hold area, sorting for identified defects
- Organize materials; replenishing packaging and feature/raw materials at machines
- Slab rolls with excess material
Daily Work Schedule
The time spent doing the different functions will vary from day to day based upon the daily need.
- Follow all Company policies, rules and regulations
- Act as a professional representative of Roastar at all times
- Maintain safe and clean practices per Company policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
Education and/or Experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Ability to be flexible with daily work assigned
- Ability to take accountability for job duties as assigned
- Ability to work in ERP system, create inventory transactions, and create barcode labels based on job details.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person and over the phone
- Must have a strong understanding of products and product lines
The physical requirements described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.