POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Production Helper is responsible to efficiently operate various packaging equipment, maximizing productivity and quality. Additional time may be spent doing different functions which will vary from day to day based upon the daily need.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, non-exempt; 2nd Shift (Monday – Thursday, 3:00 pm – 1:00am), or as assigned by the Production Manager.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
Tin Tie Application, Valve Application, Packaging
· Operate manual & automatic tin tie equipment
· Operate manual valve equipment
· Prepare and package bag orders
· Assist in preparing, organizing and packaging label shipments
· Assist bag equipment operators, as needed
· Ability to prioritize and organize workload
· Ability to work with multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Must be detail-oriented and accurate
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person and over the phone
· Must have a strong understanding of products and product lines
· Willingness to be a team player
Job Type: Full-time