Job Purpose: The Marketing Intern will support company objectives by maintaining and growing our Designer Certification Program and assist with customer contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and keep Designer Directory listing up to date.
- Make sure the Designer showcase is up to date and current with rendered artwork from certified designers.
- Monitor each designer’s projects and cross reference as they become certified (3 completed, qualifying projects) and update their standings.
- Keep track of all discount codes, current and implementing new.
- Manage Blogs and Email Blasts.
- Keep job postings current and up to date, while assisting departments with hiring needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Strong listening and presentation skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Going to school with a Marketing, Business or Graphic Design Emphasis
- Familiarity with print/artwork preferred
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns