Roastar’s Inside Sales & Service Representative provides a top shelf experience for our customers and are the direct link between our customers and our products. Along with providing world-class customer experience they work to ensure Roastar fully services the customers packaging needs by recommending and upselling products that will elevate their branded packaging and will increase Roastar’s sales. Roastar’s Inside Sales & Service Representative collaborates with all departments throughout the organization to coordinate technical and product information, order entry, order details, new product launches and trials and customer follow-up. Communicating with internal and external customers is an essential function of the roles as the Inside Sales & Service Representative, the link between the customer and the company. They communicate across multiple platforms including our website, Microsoft Teams, live chat, phone calls and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
• Interact with customers through oral and written communications, including phone conversations, live chat, Microsoft teams, and other written communications including email and CRM (i.e. Salesforce). In-person customer meetings on occasion.
• Provide price quotations, technical information, inventory status, shipping and invoicing information to customers as requested.
• Process customer orders/requests with accuracy and timeliness. While understanding that we are a custom company, and each job is different.
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer records and accounts.
• Follow up with customers within 1 business day.
• Address & work to resolve customer complaints, returns and cancelations in a timely manner.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggestive selling about Roastar’s products and services.
• Complete weekly tasks for customer follow ups including declined sales, abandon cart, pending artwork, sample pack follow up, ect.
• Collaborate with other departments daily.
• Follow all Company safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
• Follow all Company policies, rules, and regulations.
• Act as a professional representative of Roastar at all times.
• Other duties as delegated by management.
• Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
• Overtime as needed based on workload.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily & handle obstacles and changes with professionalism. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Customer service or sales experience is required.
• Experience in pre-press, graphic arts or printing environment is desired.
Specific Skills, Licensure and Certifications
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• CRM knowledge and experience preferred.
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn Company-specific systems.
• Proficient typist.
• Ability to ask for help when needed, learn new skills, and quickly adapt to change.
• Handles all personality types and can deal with conflict professionally.
• Confidence and professionalism in representing Roastar.
• Willingness to be a team player and assist others as needed.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to talk, hear, and type. Most of the job requires the employee to sit but may sometimes be required to stand, walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Most offices are located on the 2nd floor and will require taking stairs to get to this area.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Roastar is considered a standard office work environment. Working remote will be optional, so internet access and quiet workspace will be required. Training to be completed in the office for 4-8 weeks.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Responsibilities and requirements are subject to change at the discretion of management. The employee is expected to adhere to all Company policies and procedures.