The Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Follow all Company safety policies and safety procedures in order to maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all Company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Act as a professional representative of Roastar at all times.
- Support and communicate Company and safety initiatives within monthly departmental meetings.
- Oversee appropriate Company and departmental training, coaching, and development of employees upon initial hire and on an on-going basis as necessary or requested.
- Manage the performance of all departmental employees, including the preparation and presentation of Annual Performance Reviews and any necessary Employee Performance Improvement Plans.
- Responsible for adequately staffing the department to accommodate Company sales objectives.
- Manage weekly work schedules and labor costs to avoid overtime and provide vacation and sick leave coverage.
- Foster an environment where employee ideas, issues, opportunities, and concerns can be discussed openly, with a goal of overall improvement.
- Address and coordinate the timely resolution of customer complaints, including the communication of specific issues or concerns with the Outside Sales Representative and the customer.
- Managing processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Sales or Customer Service is required.
- Supervisory or Management experience is desired.
- Four (4) year Bachelor Degree is desired.
- High-level leadership skills and experience are desired.