Quick answers to questions we get everyday.
Why should I use your company rather than my current coffee bag supplier?
- Small orders are affordable: Our unique print technology allows us to print small quantities of custom coffee bags at an affordable price. We can do this without any plate charges, tooling charges or setup fees. We bring the professional look of a custom printed coffee bag to every roaster, small or large!
- Quality: We print with full color photo quality resolution. With the capability to print 850dpi, you can be confident that your bag will stick out from the crowd.
- Cost: Control your inventory, respond quickly to a rapidly changing marketplace, and better manage your cash flow. Today’s packager must manage a growing number of SKU’s. With no plate fees, quick order turnaround, and very low minimum order quantities, we’re revolutionizing the game of coffee packaging.
- Delivery Time: We're the fastest in the industry, lead times will vary based on order size.
Are custom printed bag proofs really free?
- Yes! Your first round of custom printed bag proofs are completely free, to include UPS Ground shipping service within the US & Canada. Additional rounds of revised proofs do come at a flat charge of $45.
I currently apply custom labels to my coffee bags. Why should I switch to a custom printed coffee bag?
- Professional look: The look of your coffee bag is your first shot at connecting with a consumer. A full color custom printed bag will give the impression that your product is higher quality. Don’t let a crooked label spoil a customer’s first impression.
- More space for your message: Labels limit the amount of space you have to brand and get your message across. With a custom printed bag you have the full front, back and side panels to tell your story. The extra space you gain will allow your design and content to look cleaner and less jumbled.
- Less labor & time: Hand labeling bags is a time consuming, tedious task. Custom printed bags come with no assembly required. Drop your coffee beans in and you are good to go. Spend less time packaging and more time selling!
What materials are used to make the coffee bags?
We use only premium heat sealable multi-layered constructions. These materials are engineered to keep your product fresh and prevent oxidation. For a review of our bag attributes, click here
Are the coffee bags available with valves?
Yes, our bags are available with one –way degassing valves. Valves are needed when packaging freshly roasted coffee. Our valves vent CO2 gas build-up while sealing-out environmental oxygen, moisture, and contaminants. Our button style valve is placed on the inside of the bag, minimizing any impact on your artwork.
What is the delivery time for the custom printed bags?
Fastest turnaround in the industry. Shipping via UPS Ground is free! UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day are also available. Additional charges apply for expedited ship methods.
Can I see a sample print or proof before placing my order?
Yes, we produce free production samples for you to review before committing to an order. The samples produced will be made on the same equipment that will be used to run the order. Try before you buy and you’ll know exactly what to expect when you place your order.
What is the minimum number of coffee bags I need to order?
For most of our bag styles, our minimum order is just 100 bags. Our stand-up pouches have a minimum order of 1000 bags. This is the lowest minimum order in the industry.
Are there any plate charges involved in your print process?
No, there are no plate charges, tooling charges or setup fees. Our flexibility allows you to experiment and get creative. Order multiple designs with as many colors as you would like.
How are the custom printed bags printed?
The bags are printed using process (CMYK) color. We can make close approximate matches to PMS colors. If your bag is ‘color critical’ we highly recommend ordering a free production sample to approve the color before placing your order.
What type of artwork files do you accept?
We accept the following artwork file types:
- Adobe Illustrator files with all fonts converted to outlines
- High Resolution Photoshop files (minimum 300 dpi)
- InDesign files packaged with links and fonts.
- High quality pdf files with bleed
For detailed instructions on file setup, click here.
After I place my beans in a gusseted bag, how do I go about sealing them?
A heat sealer can be used to seal shut the top of the bag. The bags can be sealed shut at 130F (54C). After the bag is sealed shut, we recommend applying our resealable bag tape. The resealable bag tape will allow the consumer to open and close the bag throughout the life cycle of the product. The adhesive will work at both room temp and freezer conditions. Click here
to view our resealable bag tape products.